West Brom vs Chelsea Watch Live Stream Online free & Lineups
- Updated: February 11, 2014
- 1.3k Reads February 11, 2014
West Brom vs Chelsea : Chelsea take a trip to the Hawthrons as they look to seek for a revenge against the Baggies after their first half of the season’s draw at Stamford Bridge.
Jose Mourinho’s men are at the top of the Barclays Premier League table, after their recent impressive performances, and a win against West Brom would further extend their stay at the top of the league table.
Eden Hazard’s hat-trick in Chelsea’s 3-0 win over Newcastle has boosted their chances of a Premier League title this season, and with the recent fall back in West Brom’s performances, they could as well extend their stay.
Arsenal face Manchester United in the Premier League, and if Arsenal lose the points, it’d be a brilliant chance for both Chelsea and Manchester City to create a gap, as they face fairly weaker opponents.
Crystal Palace registered a 3-1 victory over West Brom last weekend, and Pepe Mel and his side will be surely in a lot of pressure in back of this game.
Stephane Sessegnon and Nicolas Anelka are both sidelined for the Baggies, while Jonas Olssan is returning after recovering from his hamstring injury.
John Terry is set to miss second successive game because of a muscle strain, while striker Fernando Torres recovers from his knee problems, and might play a part in the game.
Possible starting lineups
West Brom: Foster; Jones, McAuley, Dawson, Ridgewell; Yacob, Mulumbu, Gera, Morrison, Brunt; Anichebe
Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Azpilicueta; Matic, Lampard; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Eto’o
- West Brom have won just one of their last seven Barclays Premier League matches at the Hawthorns (W1 D4 L2).
- Chelsea have kept clean sheets in each of their last four Barclays Premier League away games.
- The Baggies have kept just three clean sheets in their last 22 Premier League games on home soil.
- Chelsea have won five and lost just one (D1) of their last seven Premier League games on the road.
- After losing their first 11 Premier League meetings with Chelsea, West Brom have lost just one of the last four (W2 D1 L1).
- Demba Ba has scored six goals in six Premier League appearances against West Brom; more than against any other opponent.
- The seven cautions that West Brom earned against Chelsea earlier this season is the most yellow cards they have ever picked up in a single Premier League game.
- Chelsea have scored 11 goals from outside the box in open play this season in the Premier League – more than any other side.
- Over a quarter (28% – 8/29) of the goals that West Brom have scored this season have come via substitutes – a league-high proportion.
- The Baggies have seen 16 different players score a Premier League goal for them this season; more than any other side in the competition.